Monday, April 24, 2017

Master of none

Welcome to my blog!

My name is Krystal. I'm an RN and I fall deeply under the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none."  I don't have one certain thing that I believe I excel in, however I have dabbled in many.  I enjoy sewing, and even had a cloth diaper sewing company at one point. I have always enjoyed writing and have about 25 books that are 50% done and then I stop.  Activity-wise, I played in pretty much every sport growing up except tennis and volleyball.  I did gymnastics, softball, track & field (my 4x200 relay team beat the school record at one point, what what!), basketball, soccer, and weight lifting.
I feel as if I'm always looking for my special niche. Everything gets boring to me after awhile.  Including this blog post, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master of none

Welcome to my blog! My name is Krystal. I'm an RN and I fall deeply under the category of "Jack of all trades, master of none.&qu...